| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Racine, Wi in August is warm at 21.1 °C (69.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.8 °C (78.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.3 °C (61.3 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in August is 9.5 °C (17.1 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid. Circa 93mm (3.7in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 13:12 long and the longest day is 14:30 long with an average length of 13:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Racine, Wi August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Racine, Wi, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Racine, Wi:
- Oshkosh, Wi, Usa - 156.9 kms (97.5 miles) NNW
- Portage, Wi, Usa - 172.5 kms (107.2 miles) NW
- Fond Du Lac, Wi, Usa - 128.2 kms (79.6 miles) NNW
- Madison, Wisconsin, Usa - 134.1 kms (83.3 miles) WNW
- Watertown, Wi, Usa - 103.8 kms (64.5 miles) WNW
- Milwaukee, Wi, Usa - 26.7 kms (16.6 miles) NNW
- Brodhead, Wi, Usa - 130.8 kms (81.3 miles) W
- Rockford, Il, Usa - 122.9 kms (76.3 miles) WSW
- Marengo, Il, Usa - 128.5 kms (79.9 miles) SW
- Aurora, Il, Usa - 82.7 kms (51.4 miles) SSW
- Chicago/ 0'Hare, Il, Usa - 83.2 kms (51.7 miles) S
- Manitowoc, Wi, Usa - 151.8 kms (94.4 miles) N
- Muskegon, Mi, Usa - 134 kms (83.3 miles) ENE
- Grand Rapids, Michigan, Usa - 185.7 kms (115.4 miles) E
- Kalamazoo, Mi, Usa - 186.3 kms (115.8 miles) ESE
- Chicago, Illinois, Usa - 104.9 kms (65.2 miles) S
- South Bend/ St.Joseph County, In, Usa - 166.1 kms (103.2 miles) SE