| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Racine, Wi in October is quite mild at 10.7 °C (51.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.3 °C (59.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.1 °C (43 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in October is 9.2 °C (16.6 °F).
- The weather in October is slightly dry. Only 59.7mm (2.4in) of liquid is laid.
- The shortest day is 10:16 long and the longest day is 11:40 long with an average length of 10:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Racine, Wi October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Racine, Wi, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Racine, Wi:
- Oshkosh, Wi, Usa - 156.9 kms (97.5 miles) NNW
- Portage, Wi, Usa - 172.5 kms (107.2 miles) NW
- Fond Du Lac, Wi, Usa - 128.2 kms (79.6 miles) NNW
- Madison, Wisconsin, Usa - 134.1 kms (83.3 miles) WNW
- Watertown, Wi, Usa - 103.8 kms (64.5 miles) WNW
- Milwaukee, Wi, Usa - 26.7 kms (16.6 miles) NNW
- Brodhead, Wi, Usa - 130.8 kms (81.3 miles) W
- Rockford, Il, Usa - 122.9 kms (76.3 miles) WSW
- Marengo, Il, Usa - 128.5 kms (79.9 miles) SW
- Aurora, Il, Usa - 82.7 kms (51.4 miles) SSW
- Chicago/ 0'Hare, Il, Usa - 83.2 kms (51.7 miles) S
- Manitowoc, Wi, Usa - 151.8 kms (94.4 miles) N
- Muskegon, Mi, Usa - 134 kms (83.3 miles) ENE
- Grand Rapids, Michigan, Usa - 185.7 kms (115.4 miles) E
- Kalamazoo, Mi, Usa - 186.3 kms (115.8 miles) ESE
- Chicago, Illinois, Usa - 104.9 kms (65.2 miles) S
- South Bend/ St.Joseph County, In, Usa - 166.1 kms (103.2 miles) SE